Tuesday, January 5, 2010

Another Update!

Just to log my progress.

January 3rd unlocked 3 achievements for Trivial Pursuit. These were a real pain in the ass. The You Know Too much achievement takes some work.
1)Maxed Out - Achieve a x10 multiplier on every category (CTB) (50G)
2)You Know Too Much - Clear the board without getting a question wrong (100g)
3)Knowledge is Invaluable - Break 60,000 points (CTB) (50G)

And On January 4th I unlocked 3 Achievements for Monopoly.

1)The First MONOPOLY - Get the same amount of money as the year MONOPOLY was released (50G)
2)The View From The Top - Build your first set of hotels. Classic mode only. (50G)
3)No Mercy - Be responsible for the bankruptcy of another player (20G)

At the close of day 4 I have 16 Achievements unlocked and 349 to go.
I added another 320 gamer score to bring my grand total to 9,109.

Thanks for reading.

No comments:

Post a Comment