Wednesday, January 13, 2010

Trying to Kill Borderlands!

It's been a busy three days trying to put Borderlands to bed.

Sunday January 10th. six achievements all Borderlands!

1) Pandora-dog Millionaire - Earned $1,000,000 (50G)
2) Ding! Hardcore - Earned level 30 (30G)
3) Discovered Trash Coast - Discovered Trash Coast (5G)
4) Weapon Aficionado - Reached proficiency level 10 with any weapon type (20G)
5) You're on a boat! - I bet you never thought you'd be here. (15G)
6) Wanted: Krom - Killed Krom (20G)

Monday January 11th.
seven achievements. six for Scene It! BOS and one for Borderlands.

Scene It! BOS
1) Short Film - Play a Short Game. (10G)
2) Supporting Role - Score 60,000 points in a Short Game. (35G)
3) Bit Part - Score 40,000 points in a Short Game. (25G)
4) Flash Forward - Successfully answer every Sequentials or Credit Roll question in one puzzle block. (20G)
5) Background Artist - Score 25,000 points in a Short Game. (10G)
6) Multiple Exposure - Successfully answer every Genre X question in one puzzle block. (20G)

Borderlands
7) Destroyed the Hive - Killed the Rakk Hive (40G)

Tuesday January 12th seven achievements all Borderlands!
1) Destroyed the Destroyer - Killed the Vault Boss (50G)
2) Discovered Eridian Promontory - Discovered Eridian Promontory (15G)
3) Discovered Crimson Lance Enclave - Discovered Crimson Lance Enclave (15G)
4) Fully Loaded - Rescued enough Claptraps to earn 42 inventory slots (10G)
5) Made in New Haven - Completed all missions in the Rust Commons (20G)
6) Can't We Get BEYOND Thunderdome? - Emerged victorious from an arena match (25G)
7) Wanted: Flynt - Killed Flynt (30G)

I added 20 new Achievements!
TO recap: Its day 12 and I have 43 down and have 322 to go.
I added 465 gamer score to bring my total up to 9,699.
My ratio is 43:12 or 3.58 Achievements a day.

I feel like I am off to a good start. I don't think I can keep this pace up for the whole year. I just hope that I have built up enough of a cushion that I don't fall behind.

No comments:

Post a Comment